Orijen Small Breed
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guidelines
Help your dog thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that provide peak nourishment. Your small-breed dog has certain nutritional needs and requires a Biologically Appropriate diet in order to thrive. ORIJEN® Small Breed diet is made specifically for smaller dogs, with nourishing protein from free-run1 chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish and quail all packed into a unique kibble shape that is easier for them to eat. Packed with fresh or raw2 WholePrey animal ingredients, ORIJEN food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your small canine companion that is beyond comparison.
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw2 poultry and fish ingredients.
- 85%3 quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Protein-rich food to support higher energy needs and balanced nutrition to help maintain a healthy weight.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavour your dog instinctively craves.
- Proudly crafted in Canada with the world’s best ingredients.
1Our free-run chickens and turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access. 2Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness. 3Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.